The Battery Swapper's day.
You check in at the hub of Nijmegen. Hubs are at the heart of our cities' operations. Headquarters for you. You clock in and grab your gear. This includes your jacket, a specially equipped iPhone and a backpack with some tools for on the job.
After a warm cup of tea or coffee, you start loading the trunk of our swapping vehicle with batteries. When done, you unplug the small electric car and make your way into the city. The car drives nice and easy, with its smooth electric motor that doesn't require shifting, and a small turning circle. Maneuvering through the city was never this easy.
With your own choice of music playing in the car and guided by the navigation on your iPhone, you make stops at our vehicles that need a pair of freshly charged batteries. After replacing the scooter's batteries, you do a quality check. Small repairs and a quick wipe make sure the rides to come are enjoyable and safe.
After swapping 15 vehicles, you make a stop at the hub again for one more round of swaps. The empty batteries get plugged in and make place for a batch of full ones. One more choice out of your favorite Spotify playlists and off you go.
After your second round you're about 5 hours in your shift. Time to return the vehicle, drop your gear and clock out. Check.
- Depending on your age, a competitive salary according our Check Salary Card
- A bonus over your monthly salary of 14%
- Flexible working hours, with an equal shared team responsibility to fill day-, evening- and weekendshifts
- A Check with your own name
- Drinks and other fun get-togethers with the team
- An independent job with transparent growth opportunities
- Make impact in a scale-up with a mission